Drottningstadens scoutkår is located in Norra Fäladen in Lund. We are a part of the Scouterna, The Guides and Scouts of Sweden.
Membership in our troop open from second grade in primary school. All our groups are coed, with both boys and girls. Our meeting times are:
- Spårare (2nd-3rd grade in primary school) Wednesdays 18:30-20:00
- Upptäckare (4th-5th grade in primary school) Thursdays 18:30-20:00
- Äventyrare (6th-8th grade in primary school) Tuesdays 19:00-21:00
- Utmanare (9th grade + upper secondary school) Sundays
- Rovers (older) – by agreement
Please note that our activites are often outside so please dress appropriatly.
The membership fee is currently 300 kr per semester. You are welcome to come and try out Drottningstadens Scoutkår for free for three meetings before we ask that you sign up for a membership.
Please send us a mail if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to answer as soon as possible.
Find to the location
Our address is: Häradsvägen 44, 225 91 Lund.
Please note that our parking lot may be reached using the small access road between Häradsvägen and the roundabout, where a small sign says ”Scoutgård”.